TOURS & TASTINGS
We offer them most Saturdays at 3pm. Reservations are required so please follow the link below to sign up.
We generally bottle on a weekday in either one or two shifts. During your shift you’ll be working with our team; filling bottles, corking, sealing, labeling, boxing and helping us on quality control – making sure every bottle that leaves the distillery is exactly what it should be. We’ll feed you lunch and at the the end of your shift you’ll take home a bottle of whiskey that you bottled yourself. YAY.
A few things to consider
- Please DO NOT sign-up if you have had a recent surgery or if you any chronic injuries or any injuries at all.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand for 4-5 hours
- Please wear close-toed shoes.
- We love to see familiar faces, but if you have bottled in the last four months, give others a chance to come visit.
2/17 – 2/24 – Arizona Cocktail Week
2/18 & 2/19 – Crush Brew Phoenix
2/20 – AZCW Artisan Market & Slinger at the Hotel Valley Ho Scottsdale, AZ
2/23 – Local Showcase Event Arizona Desert Museum
2/26 – Devoured Arizona Bartender Competition
3/5 – Devoured Arizona Food Festival
3/15 – Pouring at Cork N Bottle Flagstaff AZ
4/8 – 4/9 – Scottsdale Culinary Festival