TOURS & TASTINGS
We tours and tastings most Saturdays at 3pm. Reservations are required so please follow the link below to sign up.
The distillery is a spectacular space to rent for private events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
We generally bottle on a weekday in either one or two shifts. During your shift you’ll be working with our team; filling bottles, corking, sealing, labeling, boxing and helping us on quality control – making sure every bottle that leaves the distillery is exactly what it should be. We’ll feed you lunch and at the the end of your shift you’ll take home a bottle of whiskey that you bottled yourself. YAY.
A few things to consider
- Please DO NOT sign-up if you have had a recent surgery or if you any chronic injuries or any injuries at all.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand for 4-5 hours
- Please wear close-toed shoes.
- We love to see familiar faces, but if you have bottled in the last four months, give others a chance to come visit.
5/13 – Verde Valley Wine Festival, Historic Clarkdale AZ
5/29 – 6/4 – Camp Runamok, Lebanon Junction KY
6/2 – Whiskey Del Bac Launches in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut!
6/3 – Iron Chef, Tucson AZ
6/9 – 6/10 – Distiller’s Guild Festival, Flagstaff AZ
6/17 – High Mountain Music Festival, Pinetop AZ
6/30 – In store Tasting at Gnarly Vines, 5-8pm, Ft. Greene Brooklyn NY