Tours & Tastings
Join us on Saturdays at 11AM and 1PM for a fun and educational experience. We’ll walk you through the entire whiskey making process from grain to glass. Tours end with a tasting of our three core whiskeys. Bottles and merchandise are available for purchase following the tasting. Tours last approximately 1.5 hours. Cost is $20 per person. All are welcome to attend tours, but only those 21 and over may sample our whiskeys. Please wear close-toed shoes. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Click the link below to sign up.
*If you’d like to schedule a private tour or have a larger group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your preferred dates/times and party size.
Visit our retail shop for merchandise and bottle sales.
Thursdays 11AM-4PM and Saturdays 3PM-6PM
*Hours are subject to change, please check our Google page for up-to-date hours*
Our tasting room is open to the public on Saturdays from 3PM to 6PM. Come by for a taste of our core whiskeys and special releases as available.
We generally bottle on a weekday in either one or two shifts. During your shift you’ll be working with our team; filling bottles, corking, sealing, labeling, boxing and helping us on quality control – making sure every bottle that leaves the distillery is exactly what it should be. We’ll feed you lunch and at the the end of your shift you’ll take home a bottle of whiskey that you bottled yourself. YAY.
A few things to consider
- Please DO NOT sign-up if you have had a recent surgery or if you any chronic injuries or any injuries at all.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand for 4-5 hours
- Please wear close-toed shoes.
- We love to see familiar faces, but if you have bottled in the last four months, give others a chance to come visit.
Hamilton Distillers is proudly located in Tucson, AZ at:
2106 Forbes Blvd #103
Tucson, AZ 85745
- To get here, take exit 256 from I-10 if coming from the freeway
- Head west on Grant Rd.
- Take Forbes Blvd South, which is about a block or so away from the freeway.
- Look for our sign in median and make a left.
- We’ve got a big grain silo outside. You can’t miss us.
- For weekday retail hours enter on the East side of the building and for weekend hours enter on the West side of the building near the grain silo.
What is "DEL BAC"?
Del Bac is an ancient term meaning “of the place where the river reappears in the sand.” Tucson’s Mission San Xavier del Bac was named for its proximity to the Santa Cruz River where ground water surfaced and gave the desert life.
Living in a border region has always held an allure for us. Whiskey Del Bac is actually trilingual. “Whiskey” is the the English. “Del” is Spanish for “of the,” and “Bac” is O,odham for “place where the river reappears in the sand.”
Can you ship in-state?
Can you ship out of state?
As far as we know there are no states that allow us to ship spiritous liquor to an individual. If you find out differently and can send us the statute or contact in your state liquor department we would love that ability.
Can I purchase a spent barrel?
Yes, used 15 gallon barrels are available for sale for $125. Please email us and we will add you to our list, and contact you once they become available.
Can I buy a bottle at the distillery?
Yes, but we only offer bottle sales on Thursdays and Saturdays.
What are your business hours?
We are producing whiskey Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm, but are only open to the public on Thursdays and Saturdays. Go to the “Visit Us” page for details on tours, tastings, and retail hours.